[TYPO3] Real URL rootpage_id

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Dec 29 10:56:54 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>
>>We have several TYPO3 installations with many (and I mean many) subdomains. In
>>what way can you separately define the rootpage_id, without having to copy the
>>whole RealURL config for every subsite? It makes sense to me to have some
>>general RealURL configuration and to specify the rootpage separately for every
>>subdomain. By the way even with doing it that way the rootpage_id does not seem
>>to do what it should be doing.
>

> This is what I do:
>
> <?
>     $realurl_template = array(
> 	    'init' => array(
> 	    ),
> 	    'preVars' => array(
> 	    ),
> 	    'postVarSets' => array(
> 	    ),
> 	    'pagePath' => array(
> 	        'type' => 'user',
> 	        'userFunc' =>
> 'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
> 	        'spaceCharacter' => '-',
> 		'languageGetVar' => 'L',
> 		'excludePageIds' => '4,11,56'
> 	    ),
> 	    'fileName' => array(
> 	    )
>     );
>     $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
> 	'my.domain.com' => $realurl_template,
> 	'his.domain.com' => $realurl_template
>     );
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['my.domain.com']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']
> = 1283;
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['his.domain.com']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']
> = 1282;
>
>     unset($realurl_template);
> ?>
>
>>I still can't use same folder names like /404
>>with different subdomains for instance.
>

> For me it does not work too. It is in my list to look to it because this
> is really annoying.

Hi Dimitry,

I hope you can find some time for this sometime. It would be really great if
this would be fixed. Something like this also goes for the administration of
RealURL in the backend. Only relative URL's are taken into account now. For
example websites for universities hold many subdomains with same subdirectories
like /news or /info.

gRTz

ben
--