[TYPO3] user permissions in Typo BE

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Dec 28 18:16:40 CET 2005

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Hi!
> Thanks for the answer.
> You extension seems to be very nice, but it also seems to have quite a lot
> naming errors.. Is a patch or something like this coming?

I don't bother myshelf with them. Naming errors are not actual
errors because they don't concern at all functionality.
They just broke a little bit naming conventions of Typo3.

I know some class naming errors. I could partially take them off.
Because I have put into this package also some plugins of B. Kraft, I
can't avoid all naming convention errors.

I have used for the new field for 'tt_content' the same name,
which has been used in the table 'pages', because the purpose is the
same.