[TYPO3] "Show content from this page instead" doesn't work for multi-language site

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 28 13:38:19 CET 2005

Hi Thorsten and Tapio,

Thorsten Kahler wrote:

> Having a little more information about your environment will probably be
> more helpfull than knowing about XCLASSes.

I'm using 3.7.0 (I know...) on a Debian Linux with PHP 4.3.10. I couldn't
find this issue being mentioned as a bug or being fixed, but since the
feature seems to work for others, an upgrade might just let this problem
disappear. Putting more time in now is probably not worth it, unless it
would lead to a quick solution. Just need to find time for the upgrade now...
Thanks for your help!

Loek