[TYPO3] Real URL rootpage_id

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Dec 27 15:40:56 CET 2005

Hi,

We have several TYPO3 installations with many (and I mean many) subdomains. In
what way can you separately define the rootpage_id, without having to copy the
whole RealURL config for every subsite? It makes sense to me to have some
general RealURL configuration and to specify the rootpage separately for every
subdomain. By the way even with doing it that way the rootpage_id does not seem
to do what it should be doing. I still can't use same folder names like /404
with different subdomains for instance.

gRTz

ben
--