[TYPO3] mod.web_layout.disableXYZ

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Dec 27 12:55:40 CET 2005

> I want, that he can only see:
> | [*] |
> "create new content"
> or... nothing, because the "create new content" item is also on the

> Fact is, that he really cannot edit, move or delete something that,
> I did not aloud to him, he correctly runs in an error:
> "Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change."
> But for usability reasons, I think it is the better way not to show
> this items.

I did that for 'List' module. Endeed it doesn't affect to clickable
menus but just buttons in normal and extended view.
I make possible to disable also some other features like clipboard and
search.

> Yes, I found the extension tm_contentaccess, but it XClasses my
> erotea_date2cal extension... and I am sure, on the next update of
> erotea_date2cal, I will have forgotten this ;-)

I can put modified files into /res/erotea_date2cal/ - works with the
existing version. I have made extra option also for alt_doc.php,
tm_contentacess and erotea_date2cal don't work together without
modifications.

The new version is not yet published.