[TYPO3] mod.web_layout.disableXYZ

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Dec 26 09:34:30 CET 2005

> So I try to find something like:
> mod.web_layout.disableHistory=1
> mod.web_layout.disableEditPageHeader=1
> mod.web_layout.disableCreateNewPage=1
> mod.web_layout.disableHistory=1
>
> or something completely radical like
> mod.web_layout.disableItemIconBar=1

It it relative easy to make these by XCLASS for file, which relates with
the list mode. I'm the author of 'tm_contentacess' and I did that for
mod.web_layout and mod.xMOD_alt_doc but not for mod.web_list.

In fact I made some new conditions for frontend editing putting these
new options under web.mod_list. I made user/user group level access
control for *every* button, which can be used in edit panels - including
the additional toolbar. As default you can control the button set only
using TS Templates and the control is too rough because 'toolbar' has
just one setting even if the toolbar can have six buttons.

> Yes, I found the extension tm_contentaccess, but it XClasses my
> erotea_date2cal extension... and I am sure, on the next update of
> erotea_date2cal, I will have forgotten this ;-)

it is relative easy to alter erotea_date2cal to work with
'tm_contentacess' just 'ux_ux_...'.  I could make it as an option or I
could deliver a compatible versions or two files of that calendardar
among my plugin (ext_localconf.php + the class file).

Alternative I could make XCLASS for 'alt_doc.php' optional, when the
button set control would concern just 'db_layout.php' and the columns
view and Quid edit of the standard page module. It is relative easy to
put all XCLASS implementations conditional.

I could deliver the calendar with my plugin too. Endeed the calendar
works *only* with 'alt_doc.php'. It doesn't work with 'db_layout.php',
which the 'Quick Edit' mode uses, which is pity. The user get just
places of images (file references are incorrec for 'db_layout.php') -
and he thinks that the calendar is buggy (which it in fact really is
because this kind of matters should be handled at some way).
The calendar should have XCLASS implementation also for db_layout.php.
In fact I tried to do that but failed.

> So maybe something for Typo3 4? Or is this possible?

I could add button control also for the list view.