[TYPO3] TemplaVoila (TV) installation problems

Mohamed Azzouzi moa at systemfactory.dk
Sun Dec 25 21:44:14 CET 2005

Hi,
What am I doing wrong or what did I miss? I can't get in to my newly
installed TemplaVoila! None of the short cuts are working:
- Web --> Page
- Web --> TemplaVoila
- Tools --> TemplaVoila

I keep getting:
"500 Internal server error
unable to complete your request.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I checked the log and it says:
"GET /typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod3/index.php? HTTP/1.1" 500 - "-"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12)
Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7"

The folders are there and the permissions are set to 775 which is looser
than 755.

I have just installed
1- Typo3 ver. 3.8.1
2- css_styled_content 0.2.2