[TYPO3] Backend User Permissions

Derek Ralston derek at digitalfan.com
Sun Dec 25 00:14:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I setup a new backend user. When this user right clicks a page and clicks "NEW", that screen only gives them the option to "CREATE NEW PAGE". Typically, as an admin user, they would have a lot more options. How can I give this user the other options, such as "PAGE (INSIDE)", "GUESTBOOK", etc?

Thanks,

Derek