[TYPO3] "Show content from this page instead" doesn't work for multi-language site

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 23 12:49:25 CET 2005

Hi,

The Advanced page function "Show content from this page instead" doesn't
seem to work in a multi-language site. Whatever the value of the &L=..,
pages using this advanced page function always return the default language.

Could this a bug (can't find it in bugs.typo3.org) or am I doing something
wrong?

(I've set up a normal single-tree multi-language site, using
"config.linkVars = L" for selecting the language)

Loek