[Typo3] Rounded corner rectangle image creation : Vijay

sviba sviba at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 10:48:04 CET 2005

Hi Expertz,

  I have created the rounded corner rectangle image file mask.gif (296 x  142). My source image files are dynamic. So for every file i need to  rounded rectangle corner displayed on any uploading the rectangle size  image file it has file size (296 x 142). My mask file is the black bg color and the white rounded rectangle overlap into the bg color. Please explain how to write  the typoscript file.

  My typoscript is,

  subparts.LeftImage < styles.content.get
  subparts.LeftImage.select.where = colPos=4
  subparts.LeftImage.mask=fileadmin/template/main/images/mask.gif
  subparts.LeftImage.offset=296,142

  but not working

  Please advice me.

  Regards,