[Typo3] Left content default wrapping - TERMINOLOGY issue

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Dec 22 08:12:31 CET 2005

Jochen Rieger wrote:
> Hi Khan,
>
>> That's it. TNX. One more question, how to put css from
>> cron_cssstyledimgtext into one css file, I want to save some bandwidth.
>> CSS is now displayed inline.
>

> best practice might be to grab all the styles from inline and put them
> into your own CSS.

AFAIK the terminology in the CSS2 specificiation is
1) linked style sheets <link

2) Embedded style sheets <style ...

3) Inline style sheets style="...

You have written about inline style sheets. I though that you wrote
about style attributes but now I found that you have written about
embedded style sheets, which Typo3 creates.

Do I understand the terminology incorrectly or do you use it against
official practise?