[Typo3] BaseURL cached?

Christoph Hofer fiberpunk at super-fi.net
Wed Dec 21 19:43:26 CET 2005

hello,

AFAIK the base url-tag gets cached with the HTML of the page ... so,
unless you disable all caching it would be difficult to have this kind
of flexibility. at the moment i'm not 100% sure whether you could have
an extension doing a preg_replace over the cached page-HTML prior to its
final output ...

cheers