[Typo3] SimulateStatic on a windows server

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 21 10:37:51 CET 2005

My first (silly) error was the AccessFilename directive...it wasn't the
same as the htaccess filename!!!

Now that I've corrected that, I get an internal server error 500 when I
try to access the page...I am guessing that it's because my RewriteBase
is not correct, and also the path in the RewriteRule directive

Should these paths to index.php be from the location of the htaccess
file, or the path from the serverRoot. Also, as I'm using a windows
machine, should I enclose the path in ""?

At the moment the htaccess file is in the site root folder (alongside
index.php).

Thanks,

Nige