[Typo3] rs_userimp fatal error

Jacco Lammers jlammers at sundayafternoon.nl
Tue Dec 20 23:20:00 CET 2005

Hi Ronald,

Exact same problem here. I suspect it has something to do with the temp
folder the file has to go to, but I didn't solve it yet. Our other
installation works better, but has other errors in 'import settings':

Warning: Wrong parameter count for fgetcsv() in
c:\apache\htdocs\tp3\typo3conf\ext\rs_userimp\mod1\class.tx_rsuserimp.php
on line 266

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
c:\apache\htdocs\tp3\typo3conf\ext\rs_userimp\mod1\class.tx_rsuserimp.php
on line 414

I'll have to investigate the differences in settings of the two
installation, but that is a few. If anyone has experienced any of these
problems, please let us know!

Jacco Lammers

PHP5
TYPO3 3.8.1