[Typo3] function pi_getEditPanel($row='', $tablename='', $label='', $conf=Array())

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Dec 20 20:45:13 CET 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi tapio. Check TSRef..
>  http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[extUid]=270&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[tocEl]=375&cHash=7d8915d508

Well I know this page already and I know how in general set the allow
value and I have setup it in general in an extension TS template,
but now I should set up it for *an individual plugin*, which doesn't
have setup for this issue but uses always the default value *ignoring*
the global setting.

That's why I should be able to alter the source code of macina banners.
That's why I asked
how to set the '$conf=Array()' parameter for

function pi_getEditPanel($row='',$tablename='',$label='',$conf=Array())

Macina banners use now *ALWAYS THIS*
$conf['allow'] = 'edit,new,delete,move,hide';

I would really like to get this changed editing the source code
of macina banners.

That's why I still ask how to alter this row in
'class.tx_macinabanners_pi1.php'

$markerArray['###edit###'] =
pi_getEditPanel($row,'tx_macinabanners_banners','',WHAT_TO_PUT_HERE');