[Typo3] CSS stylesheet hazardous LOST

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:01:56 CET 2005

I had a similar problem, where we were using 'config.baseURL = 1' in
the template ts. When the page cache expired, if the site was next
visited by a robot, or an odd browser that didn't send the name of
the domain in the HTTP request, the baseURL was set to either null or
some other random domain for the lifetime of that page's cache. In
the HTML template, the CSS paths were relative, so they used the
baseurl, which was junk so the CSS didn't load.

Setting config.baseURL to the domain fixed the problem.. (which was
later considered a security problem.)

Joe