[Typo3] Get rid of p tags fpr special Tags

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Dec 19 16:37:56 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm currently testing the tp_syntaxhighlighting
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/tp_syntaxhighlighting/) extension
to print out some formatted code.

As you can see on http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/index.php?id=127 every line of
the code is wrapped by <p style="margin:0;"></p>. My question is how I can get
rid of this? The problem is, that I want disable this behavior only for that
special extension, or better for the Tag <CODE> the extension provides. Any
ideas on this?

This is the code I used for configuring the output on that page:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
	encapsTagList >
	remapTag.DIV >
	wrapNonWrappedLines = |
	addAttributes.P {
		style=margin:0;
	}
	innerStdWrap_all.ifEmpty = &nbsp;
	innerStdWrap_all.textStyle < tt_content.text.20.textStyle
}

Greets,
Thomas

--