[Typo3] CSS stylesheet hazardous LOST

Brice Bernard brikou at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:49:52 CET 2005

When I ctrl+F5 from external it works, but usual client don't know the trick
and doesn't have to do this... But the fact is that I don't understand when
the cache is different because my hosts config file should make the source
the same for both internal and external side...

Maybe the problem come from that I use apache mod proxy, what do you think
about it?

2005/12/18, Elmar Hinz <elmar.DOT.hinz at team.minus.red.dot.net>:

- Brice -