[Typo3] conditionnal output and TemplaVoila

Grégory Duchesnes gregory at icilalune.com
Sun Dec 18 17:03:01 CET 2005

I already found another solution with css. It is a bit dirtier since it
leaves an empty div in the html code in case there's no content but it
works and more important, i understand how it works.

Nevertheless i'll try your solution for the sake of science and to feed
the FAQ ;)

Thanks for your help

Duch