[Typo3] conditionnal output and TemplaVoila

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Dec 18 16:59:52 CET 2005

Hi Grégory . Don't use "wrap" but one of the other wraps which has stdWrap
properties, like "innerWrap" or "outerWrap".
Then you should be able to do it like this:

-- cut --
10 = COA
10 {
  10= RECORDS
  10.source.current=1
  10.tables = tt_content
  stdWrap.outerWrap = <div id="optionnal_content"> | </div>
  stdWrap.outerWrap.if.isTrue.current = 1
}
-- cut --

Note: The RECORDS object has to be inside a COA object, since the RECORDS
object doesn't have stdWrap properties..

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.8676.1134838109.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...