[Typo3] Expand menu with object

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Dec 18 12:39:05 CET 2005

Hi Christian. You could write a small userfunction for your HMENU, to
transfer the tt_new records to the menuarray.

There's an example on how to create 'fake menus' at the bottom of this
page..
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HMENU/

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

"Christian Lerrahn" <typo3 at penpal4u.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1134903145.10720.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,
is it possible to integrate an object into a menu as if it was a menu
level? I'd like to have a customized tt_news CATMENU as another level of
a menu. I'd like it to be visible only when you visit the parent page, so
to expand as if it was another menu level. Can I change my HMENU object
for a page in a way that this happens? I've been thinking about this for
a while but can't think of a way to get this work properly and exactly
the way I'd like to have it.

Any hints?

Christian

--
    Herr,  wie lange willst du mich so ganz vergessen? Wie lange ver-
    birgst du dein Antlitz vor mir?

    Psalm 13,2

    Der geheilte Mensch war über vierzig Jahre alt, an  dem  das  Ze-
    ichen der Heilung geschehen war.

    Apostelgeschichte 4,22