[Typo3] absolute img src for GMENU

Sebastian Patino-Lang perelin at gmx.li
Sat Dec 17 18:30:24 CET 2005

Hi everybody,
this is my first posting to this list, therefore a short info on me:
Sebastian, living in Frankfurt, germany, student and part-time webworker :)

The Question:
Is it possible to force typo3 to apply the full and absolute path for
the src property of an GMENU img tag (like
src="http://mysite.de/typo3/myimage.jpg" instead of
src="../myimage.jpg")? This is needed because i want to display a typo3
GMENU outside the typo3 root (via ie <?php
include("http://mysite.de/typo3/index.php?id=9"); ?>). This is the first
time i try to use "chunks" of typo3 in allready exsiting html/php
sites... maybe there is a more common aproach to this than including
index.php. If so: please, somebody point me in the right direction :)

thx in advance

cu

Sebastian