[Typo3] conditionnal output and TemplaVoila

Grégory Duchesnes gregory at icilalune.com
Sat Dec 17 16:17:53 CET 2005

Bernhard,

thanks for your help, but i tried your code both ways (with isTrue and
isFalse) and whatever i do, it doesn't have any effect on the output.
With content or not, the <div id="optionnal_content"></div> tags are
always present.
Should i change my mapping?
I don't understand what the isFalse (or isTrue) line do? It interacts
with the wrap function? and wrapping is done only if the condition is met?

Do you see what could be wrong?

Duch