[Typo3] Two 'tt_news' problems

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Dec 17 09:17:41 CET 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi tapio.. Take a look at these pages..
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/
> (Search for the "age" property)

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Datatype_reference/
> (Search for the "strftime" settings.)

thanks' about this info. I have looked core documentation but had
forgotten from which document to search.

BTW. I have problem to find where I can find a document, which explains
sitemap type definitions. I would need to setup for last edited the
listing order but I didn't find the document, which explains it. I put
this into another message

> Then take a look at the default typoscript settings for tt_news (located in
> the "static" folder inside the extension), and again search for "age" and
> "strftime"..

I found them (the newest tt_news have subfolders under the 'setup' folder)

   displaySingle {
     age_stdWrap.age = 1

displayList {
     age_stdWrap.age = 1
     textNewsAge_stdWrap.wrap =
     date_stdWrap.strftime= %A %d. of %B %Y

Which I altered in a TS template.

> That should help you solve your date language problems ;)

Yes. Thanks Peter. The newest tt_news have subfolders under 'setup'.
I tried to find ext_setup.txt in the main folder of the extension.
I simply didn't knew what to change.