[Typo3] rollover on gifbuilder objects possible? (not gmenu)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Dec 17 03:48:35 CET 2005

Hi Rafael. Gifbuilder has no rollover state, but you could write a small
userfunction for HMENU, to transfer the tt_address records to the menuarray.
Then you can use GMENU to make rollover states..

There's an example on how to create 'fake menus' at the bottom of this
page..
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HMENU/

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd