[Typo3] Read wrong cache when using config.baseurl with multi-domain

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:32:31 CET 2005

Hi,

I didn't say clearly??

I have followed,
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_3.8.1
and using conditions to make it work with multi-domains.

If a single page exists on both domains.
It will show the same cached <base> tag.

It is a problem if any of them is not a public domain, or sub-domain.

It is also very bad if the hostname of url keep changing when you
browse within the same site.

I have make a xclass extends tslib_fe, add $this->baseUrl into
getHash() function.
I am not sure is it a good idea, but it works for me.

BTW,
Can I make RealUrl working with sub-domain name?

Thanks
Dennis