[Typo3] Two 'tt_news' problems

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Dec 17 00:36:10 CET 2005

Hi tapio.. Take a look at these pages..

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/
(Search for the "age" property)

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Datatype_reference/
(Search for the "strftime" settings.)

Then take a look at the default typoscript settings for tt_news (located in
the "static" folder inside the extension), and again search for "age" and
"strftime"..
That should help you solve your date language problems ;)

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1134752427.8090.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...