[Typo3] Including phpadsnew into Typo3

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Dec 16 22:02:32 CET 2005

Hi! I'm here again..

Well, I have a new little problem with this extension. I tried to include it
on every page with templates, but it doesn't really work. I always have to
create a plugin element in the page browser of Typo's BE.

Is there any way to include the plugin with the templates?

In my template (temp.sky in sysfolder Templates in typo's page root) I have
the following line: lib.werbespalte < plugin.tx_ltgphpadsnew_pi1

As a constant I have plugin.tx_ltgphpadsnew_pi1.phpadsnew_path =
/home/www/kunden/ess-erfurt.de/ads

This template file is included on every page.

In my page root (page ESS Erfurt) I set the TS

lib.werbespalte {

  view_raw = $phpAds_raw = view_raw ('zone:1', 0, '', '', '0',
$phpAds_context);

}

Well, the plugin doesn't show anything on any page, except on "Schüler",
because I set a plugin element there, although it doesn't have any
parameters set.

Please help me.

Andreas Balzer

news:mailman.5767.1134160946.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...