[Typo3] newsletter subscription, mail is not sent

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 16 14:35:31 CET 2005

Hi Brian. I haven't tried "DA_newsletter_subscription", so I can't help you
with that one.

I have DirectMail running on a site, where I use
"plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription" to collect the email adresses, and then I
use the "direct_mail" to manage the newsletters.

The only DMail manual/tutorial I have found is this one by Marlies Cohen,
which covers most of the DMail setup
(DMail is not one of the easiest plugin to install/setup..)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/direct_mail_tut/

Also the documentation of how to configure
"plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription" can also be of use, specially if you want
to make changes in how/what is need when signing up for the newsletter.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/

The cateories is not something you should change once you have the plugin up
running, so it doesn't relly matter if they are in the template..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1134736683.11853.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...