[Typo3] a question about the content type

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 16 09:43:05 CET 2005

Hi Vincent.
If you upload a PDF as an image, then the 1st page of the PDF file will be
displayed as an image on the frontend.
But in order for that to work, need to install a couple external programs to
process PDF (and AI) files.. Check the Install tool..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1134719200.13924.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...