[Typo3] More friendly docs for pi_list_browseresults?

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Dec 16 09:40:16 CET 2005

Elijah Alcantara wrote:
[...]
> I could've solved the problem but there wasn't enough info I could
> find on how to use it ... sure, there's plenty on the tslib pibase and
> it's own source code ... but some example code would've been nice.
> Anyone encountered some good sample code use for this plugin?

getting a working example for the pagebrowser is quite easy:
- open the kickstarter
- create a new table
- create a new frontend plugin
- check the "Add to 'Insert Plugin'" radiobutton
- select your new table in "If you have configured custom tables..."
selectobox
- check the "Listing: Sections instead of table-rows" checkbox

then you should have a basic frontend plugin which uses the pi_base
pagebrowser.
if this works you can have a look in the tt_news source which shows how to
use the extended pagebrowser features which where added in TYPO3 3.8.0.

greets
rupert