[Typo3] Read wrong cache when using config.baseurl with multi-domain

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 02:26:46 CET 2005

Hi,

I have search around, and I see somebody else have same problem(and he
didn't get response).

When using typo3 with config.baseurl enabled.

It will wrote requested/valid hostname into <base /> tag, and cache it
into sql server.

The problem is.
When I read the same page, in another hostname (e.g. IP, subdomain,
private domain).
It read the same cache, and return the last <base /> tag with ANOTHER hostname.

I guess baseurl=1 was disabled because of this reason??

How can I force it using a different cache, or insert the hostname in
the last millisecond.

Thanks,
Dennis