[Typo3] TYPO3 ECommerce

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Dec 16 02:13:09 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

>>endure endured bla...ah you are confusing me... :)
>>whats the point?
>>
>>darko
>

> Software is never 100% perfect.
>
> You can trust in the core of TYPO3 95%. That's really a lot.
>
> You shouldn't trust that much in extensions.
>
> Am I clear enough?
>
> Regards
>
> Elmar

yes, i agree.

i replied on my experience.. i have several sites that i keep upgrading from 3.5 -> 3.6 -> 3.7 -> 3.8..
NEVER had any problems! so i got that 100% :)

and since i know how much Kasper & now the others pay attention to backward compatible issues..

yes 95% is fair!

hug
stefano

(good italian.. a ha ha)