[Typo3] caching different pages for different URL parameters

David Hamman david.hamman at interakt-media.com
Thu Dec 15 16:02:14 CET 2005

hi,

I'm working on a front end plugin which needs $GLOBALS["TSFE"]-
 >set_no_cache()
to work
because it uses GET vars : t3lib_div::GPvar()

but i need to index this "dynamic" page with the indexed search engine.

How can I have made this "dynamic" page indexed ?

Is there a way to index different page+GET parameters ?

Can typo3 index these URL separately :

http://myweb.com/index.php?id=17
http://myweb.com/index.php?id=17&cat=5
http://myweb.com/index.php?id=17&event=19

Is there a way to make the indexing mecanism take into acccount URL
parameters ?

Or should I use the extension which performs searches into db/tables ?

please help me ! THANKS !!!