[Typo3] ext: render element values with TS ?

T.Joga email at welho.com
Thu Dec 15 13:45:20 CET 2005

Hello!
I have a project where I should get alternative data output from typo3
for flash application. I looked a bit xml_for_flash etc. -plugins but I
dont really know how to render values out with TS. Content part is made
with extension, and to get start I need to know how to get values from
the extension in TS-way? Lets imagine that extension name is "test_ext"
and there is a field "text_content" in the DB.
Hope that this doesnt sound too dumb...
Alternatively I could of course write a php-script to get values from DB
completely independent but I would like to get known TS a bit more and
would like to made this with it.

(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/list/xml_contentrendering/)
xml_contentrendering I thought would be used here:

// example PAGE object using styles.xmlcontent.get
xml_contentrendering >
xml_contentrendering = PAGE
xml_contentrendering {
  typeNum=555
  config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
  config.additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
  config.admPanel = 0
  config.xhtml_cleaning = 0
  10 = COA
  10 {
   5 = TEXT
   5.value = <title>{page:title}</title>
   5.insertData = 1
   8 = TEXT
   8.value = <text>text_content-field from "test_ext"-plugin</text>
   8.insertData = 1
   wrap = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<xml_content>|</xml_content>
   20 < styles.xmlcontent.get
  }
}