[Typo3] Warning: mysql_fetch_row()????

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:50:59 CET 2005

Miguel,

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:51:40 -0600, Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro
<mangelcl at yahoo.es> wrote:

> When I click in list and I selected a Pid, on the top appears me this
> error:*
>
> Warning*: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in */var/lib/typo3/typo3_3.8/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php*
> on line *754*
>
> *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /var/lib/typo3/typo3_3.8/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php:754) in
> */var/lib/typo3/typo3_3.8/typo3/template.php* on line *601
>
> *Whats means? and how can i solve it? thanks

It looks like a db error. Some tables or fields might be missing. Go to
your install tool (www.mysite.com/typo3/install/) and then on Database
Analyzer (I believe, should be something with Database). Then about midway
down the page you can click COMPARE, which compares the database tables
with what should be in there. Let it add/change fields or table (make sure
you pay attention to which tables are deleted or marked deleted as well.
It's usually fine, just be sure that's what you want to do) and continue.
That should take care of it.

Christoph