[Typo3] menu for news with is not archived

Ibrahima Diop ibjoop at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 14 11:48:44 CET 2005

 Hi all,
  I use the extension tt_news on my website.
  I would create an menu which list the title of news non archive and put this menu on my template html

  For exemple if I have tree news
   -new1, news2,...,news5

  I would create this menu (in the menu there is the title of the news and not the details)

  ------------------
  | news1      |
  -----------------
  ------------------
    | news2      |
    -----------------
  ------------------
    | news3      |
    | news4      |
    | news5      |

  And in my template html i have a marker mean that:

         c'est ici que je veux inserer le menu news

  Can you help me please