[Typo3] multi -site with same content between sites but navigation different

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Tue Dec 13 23:24:56 CET 2005

I have a multi-site setup with a master site which refers to 4 products
and 4 microsites which are product specific. The idea is that anyone
accessing the microsite should have no visibility of the master site
(and the 3 other products). The navigation between the master and the
micro site is obviously different (with the master containing a lot more
links) but I wanted to keep page content the same so that if I update
the master site  the mico content will be changed as well. Could anyone
give me pointers as to the best way to achieve this

I hope I've explained that well enough but if not this may help:-

Master Site
   Prod 1
       Prod 1 details
       Prod 1 faq