[Typo3] Problem with folder move... File not written to disk! Write permission error in filesystem?

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:59:37 CET 2005

Michiel Roos wrote:
> Gilles,
>
> You appear to be missing several important files in your site root
> (index.php, clear.gif etc.);
> http://admin-maint.sunshinelocksmith.com/
>
> You may not be able to see any frontend at all.
>
> Please read this doc carefully;
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_inst_upgr/tgz_distribution/
>
> Also, your file tree is browsable because your webserver has 'indexing'
> turned on. This means everybody can browse your files and images.
>
> Cheers,
>

> Michiel Roos

Thanks for telling me.

I moved my Typo3 into the root, and don't use "admin-maint" anymore.  I
asked my host to delete this directory and forgot about checking to see
if it was done.

Most of those files are missing because I tried deleting them, but my
FTP client couldn't get all of them out.  I guess it's an ownership
issue on them.