[Typo3] Strange URL Problem

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:46:00 CET 2005

I have a site I put up real quick during the weekend.  I tested all
links yesterday and it was working just fine.

It's at http://www.gisbits.com

I have RealURL enabled.  The flash menu on the left uses the page ids
for the link, but the text menu on the bottom is using the RealURL values.

If you click on the "Contact Us" link on the flash menu, it goes to the
proper page, but the "Contact Us" on the bottom must be defaulting to
the front page of this site.

The only difference between the "Contact Us" text link vs. the rest of
the links in the bottom is the fact that it has 2 words instead of 1.

Now, I checked with another site I did at www.critterpal.com and most of
the links there are 2 words, and that site is working fine.  I basically
just copied code from one site to the other and changed a few parameters
such as base URL, but it should pretty much be the exact same code.

Any ideas as to what's going on with this?