[Typo3] Links with several parameters

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 13 14:40:25 CET 2005

Did somebody solve this issue, because I do have the same.
rthehtmlarea with Typo3 3.8.1.

Some examples:

Entering index.php?id=157&testvar[1]=hello in rtehtmlarea (via link-
 >external) leads to the following in the textarea (turned off rte):
black;"><LINK 157&testvar[1]=hello>lic...
which looks like this in FE
black;">lic...

Entering a whole URL (i.e. http://www.google.ch/index.php?
id=157&testvar[1]=hello) with http://server.domain.tld it works
correct when the server.domain.tld-Part is really external.
But, entering the server's own server.domain.tld in the above url,
typo3 seems to strip out http://server.domain.tld/index.php?id and
left is:
<LINK 157&testvar[1]=hello>lic...
which renders as above in FE.

Seems to be a problem in rte->db pipeline handling urls. Any hints?
Anybody solved this? Approaches?

Regards
Michael