[Typo3] help with Text/Image css

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 03:48:53 CET 2005

Hi Ronald,

I'm not sure if this answers your question entirely,
but I just did something similar for
www.kelseyamnor.ca - just go to the site and view the
source - you'll notice that I placed the:

<!-- ###CONTENT### -->

tag inside a

tag. Then, in the corresponding CSS file, I have:

#content
{
	margin-left: 0.25cm;
	margin-right: 0.25cm;
}

Now, in this case, "everything" has a margin of
0.25cm. However, you could probably do something
similar with the individual image also - just give it
an id and set its margins accordingly.

I hope this can be of some use!
-Scott.