[Typo3] Element on every page through TS

Gene R. Ritter gritter at jbs.org
Mon Dec 12 21:33:26 CET 2005

I'm trying to get a content element to appear across multiple pages.
I've written some TS to pull the item I want.

subparts.INANDOUT = CONTENT

     subparts.INANDOUT{

        page_id =this

        table = tt_content

        select.where = uid = 25

     }

However this item only appears on one page. Is there something I can
change or add to the TS to make the item appear on multiple pages.

I'd rather not have to insert records on every page to make this thing
appear. It would be much easier if this thing would just appear on every
page because of a TS command.

I figure it must be looking for inserted Records. I dunno. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks