[Typo3] getting TT_content fields within TV-FCE via typoscript

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 12 09:47:06 CET 2005

Hi Nikolas!

Ive done it now with:

   <config type="array">
       <type>select</type>
       <foreign_table>fe_users</foreign_table>
       <foreign_table_where>ORDER by fe_users.name</foreign_table_where>
       <size>5</size>
       <maxitems>20</maxitems>
   </config>

I get a box where I can select my users ... but the problem is that this
  configuration doesnt return any id or something else. Hmmm maybe i
have to change my TS of the field to catch the value ...

any ideas?

cheers!
Andreas

here my hole xml for this field:

     <field_linktoauthor type="array">
        <type>attr</type>
        <tx_templavoila type="array">
        <title>Email address</title>
        <sample_data type="array">
         <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
        </sample_data>

       <eType>link</eType>
	<TypoScript>
		10 = TEXT
		10.typolink.parameter.current = 1
		10.typolink.returnLast = url
	</TypoScript>
              <proc type="array">
               <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
              </proc>
                </tx_templavoila>
                    <TCEforms type="array">
        <config type="array">
        <type>select</type>
	       <foreign_table>fe_users</foreign_table>
	       <foreign_table_where>ORDER by fe_users.name</foreign_table_where>
	       <size>5</size>
  	      <maxitems>20</maxitems>
        </config>
             <label>Email address</label>