[Typo3] Problems with Image Properties and RTE

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 06:40:54 CET 2005

Yann SADOK wrote:
> Amir M. a écrit :
>

>> The problem as you can see here:
>> http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/rome-total-war/general/overview/
>>

>> Is with the border and the margin.  I applied a margin of 5 pixels to
>> the left and right of the image, however instead of pushing away the
>> text 5 pixels, it pushes the border.
>>

> In your css, the one you created for your rtehtmlarea, create classes :
> one .imgleft a:link .... and
> one .imgright a:link.....
> with border and padding and so.
>
> When you have an image in your rte, apply this class only. And don't
> apply margin from the rtehtmlarea image popup.
>
> Yann

Yes, I have been trying this for the past 2 hours and no luck. :(  I
followed what it sayed in the documentation regarding the root Page's
TS, I changed the css file, put in the css code, etc.

This is my root page TS:

RTE.default.showButtons = *
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/rte_styles.css
RTE.config.tableName.columnName.showButtons  = *
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.showButtons  = *

RTE.default.classesImage = .floatLeft

Nothing happend.