[Typo3] Problems with Image Properties and RTE

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Sun Dec 11 15:20:08 CET 2005

Peter Klein wrote:

>Hi Amir. I suggest you read the HTMLArea manual a bit closer..
>http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/FAQ_Can_I_use_both/

For the IE part of Amir´s question I suggest the same. But this doesn´t
solve the FF problem he describes.

I encountered the same problem 2 days ago in an installation with RTE
htmlarea version 0.7.6 and it was the same effect in FF and IE (the old
RTE was disabled). I could solve it by updating to version 1.0. In other
installations having version 0.6.3 and 0.7.0 the problem didn´t exist.

Carla