[Typo3] getting TT_content fields within TV-FCE via typoscript

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 10 11:38:47 CET 2005

Hi!

In FCE definition:

I make an Attribute mapped it to the href=# of my link and set the
Editing type to Link Field.

Now i can choose in the BE a page / external link or a file and make a
Link to it.

But i want to choose a User or just a record.

i saw the part:
<script>browse_links.php?mode=wizard<script>

is this the solution? i changed it to mode=db and i could choose records
but with an error occuring that my parent/child window target is not set
properly. hmm ... have no more ideas :/

Andreas