[Typo3] Can somebody PLEASE show me how to get a searchbox

Øyvind Frøland oyvind at uniweb.no
Fri Dec 9 10:24:49 CET 2005

If you want a searchbox, and want help from this list, I suggest you
follow the guidelines: search the archive before posting - your question
has already been answered several times there. Good luck! If you run
into problems, please refer to specific details and you will get help  -
if you want the job done by someone else for you, I suggest you hire a
payed consultant.

TIP: there are several plugins available for your need - search the
extension repository, read the documentation, and figure out what
extension best suit your needs. If you post your specific needs here you
might also get help with just that.

Also - there is no need, or room, for sarcasm in this list.