[Typo3] How to move content

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Dec 8 19:04:31 CET 2005

Fredy Klammsteiner wrote:
> I've got it! Just need to do it in the section Web/List. There I can
> click on the icon of the content and go to "more options.." then "move
> element".
>
> regards  Fredy
>
> Fredy Klammsteiner schrieb:
>
>> Hello
>> I just tried to move a content of a specific page to another page. But
>> I didn't found out how.
>> Could anybody give me a hint on that.
>>
>> Thanks and regards  Fredy
You can use also the normal 'Page' module.

1) In 'Columns' mode if you click the item of a content element you get
a menu . More options > Move content
2) In the 'Quick edit' mode on the top the edit view is the possibility
to move the content (an icon for this task)
3) In the 'Quick edit' mode on the bottom of the edit view is the
possibility to move the content (wizard)

You can see in Page mode better where you are moving content.