[Typo3] Alias to Squirrelmail?

Floyd Arguello floyd at icommnetwork.com
Thu Dec 8 16:14:35 CET 2005

I went ahead and added the 3rd level mail.mydomain.tdl to my DNS zone
file, added the virt host, and it worked perfectly... it's nice when DNS
changes propagate that quickly!

I've used Redirect to set up 301's, but never thought to use it in place
of an alias... old habits die hard :)

Kindest regards,
Floyd